Absolutely! If your team is no longer able to participate, team registration can be transferred to a new team as follows:
- Changing the members
Once a replacement Team Member has been found the Team Captain should:
- Log in to their Dashboard via the relevant Event web page.
- Select My Team on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Under the Team Members tab click on Edit for the team member that is leaving the team.
- IMPORTANT: Tick the 'Replace Team Member' box.
- Tick the box under Invite URL to “Resend email invite" and update the member contact details. Make sure you save the changes.
- The previous Team Member's registration fee will be transferred to the new team member so no additional payment will be required.
- The retiring team member’s fundraising will be added to the team’s general fundraising.
- New members will receive an email invitation to join the team and will need to take a couple of minutes to complete their rego (health, contacts, waiver). They will then appear on your team page.
Please replace three team members initially (excluding yourself). Once the new trekkers have completed their individual rego, please let our Customer Service team know who the new team captain will be by clicking here. We will designate that person to be the new captain and they can then replace you with the 4th member (sorry - a trekker cannot be designated as team captain until they have completed their rego).
The team's fundraising total will roll over to the new team total. i.e. if $1200 has been raised by the outgoing team, the new team only has the obligation to raise an additional $800 to meet their $2000 team fundraising commitment to our charity partner.
Please note that any arrangements regarding payment/partial payment of registration fees when replacing team members are settled directly between the outgoing and the replacement team members.