Your Coastrek program starts the moment you register your team with weeks of supported training, fundraising and FUN.
If there is a government directive that disrupts your proposed Coastrek event/location/route on event day:
- We don’t want you to miss out on fabulous fun with your friends on event day after all your juggling, training and fundraising. So we will immediately pivot together to an independent team Coastrek event. This will take place on the same date, with the option to carry over to the weekend if necessary.
- You will get to choose your own route, based on your local area, Covid cluster conditions (how many people may exercise together) and suggestions from us, with all the support and assistance you need. We will give you some inspiration by suggesting routes we know and love in your area.
- We will supply you with a range of printables and other Coastrek downloadable goodies. (We’ve done this before and our trekkers loved it!) You will be able to share your progress with us, other teams and your supporters on social media and the Coastrek Facebook group throughout event day. We'll also be there for you, online, cheering you along the way as you complete your Coastrek challenge.
- If you are unable to complete your independent team Coastrek Event as planned on the specified day, as a result of Covid restrictions, you will be able to complete it in increments throughout the following week.
In either of the above scenarios, please be assured that:
- Your team captain will still receive medals and everyone gets a printable certificate
- Registrations won’t be rolled over to a new date/event
- Fundraising goes to Beyond Blue at the time of donation. Thank you for your generosity and support.