If you are registering within the dates specified for the VIP or Early Bird rates for any event, you don't need a promo code. You will automatically be charged the rate that reflects when your payment is made.
Articles in this section
- I registered for Canberra Coastrek in 2020. Is it still going ahead?
- We are currently in lockdown and can't participate in Virtual Coastrek on September 4. Is there an alternate event?
- What are the details of Virtual Coastrek 2020? My 2020 event was postponed.
- Do I need a team for Canberra Coastrek 2020? Can I walk as an individual?
- Do I need a promo code to get the VIP or Early Bird rate?
- How do I pay for registration? Does the team captain pay for registration or do I?
- How do I become a member of my team?
- Why am I not appearing on my team page?
- Can I get a refund if I withdraw registration? Are registration fees refundable?
- I was listed on the Team Vacancies page as an individual, and have now joined a team. How do I remove my name?