Her is a quick checklist for you in the lead up to your event day.
Here is a quick checklist for you leading up to your event.
- Checked all team members have completed their registration online so that they appear on your team page?
- Got a fundraising strategy in place?
- Got a training schedule in place?
In the lead up to the event
- Confirmed your postal address online - six weeks prior to event day? (Team Captains only)
- Organised your support crew? (essential for 60km, recommended for 30km)
- Planned your nutrition for the day?
- Planned your best dressed outfits? #Coastrek. Prizes to be won!
2 weeks prior to the event
- Planned your event day transport? RSVP to shuttle bus or organised a drop off & pick up (email for Shuttle buses will be sent 2 weeks prior to your event)
- Received event bibs in the post 1 week prior to event day? (Team Captains only)
- Packed your day pack with the compulsory/ recommended gear?
- Accessed your route map (maps.me app or hard copy event map book)?
- Downloaded the Emergency+ app on your phone?
Sounds like you're ready. Woo hoo! Lets do this..........