Your team captain will be sent your team bibs one week prior to Event Day. It is important that you attach these to the front of your clothing.
If you and/or your team members need to withdraw during the event, please text name, team and bib number to the number on the reverse of your bib.
If possible, we recommend doing so at your nearest Luv Stop, as it is easy for your Support crew/loved ones to come and get you.
If one or two members withdraw, the remaining team members can continue to walk. If a third member withdraws, please also advise staff/vollies at the nearest Luv Stop so we can align you with another team. Its a safety thing - we just don't wont you walking alone (and it's nowhere near as much fun).
In case of Emergency
Non life threatening issues
- Please call the emergency number on the reverse of your bib. If you can't get through, or if you are unsure of the severity, please call 000.
- Call your support crew to see if they can assist.
Life Threatening Issue - Call 000
- Call 000 - Tell them you are participating in Coastrek
- Quote your GPS co-ordinates (if you have downloaded the Emergency Plus App**)
- Call the Event Emergency Phone on the reverse of your bib and keep us updated
*** Emergency Plus app is a very handy App that we recommend you download (not only for the Coastrek Event but for always). If you ever need to call 000, it uses GPS functionality to help inform emergency services of your specific location. (We've shared this app with all our family and friends, and think you should too.)