You can participate in or volunteer for Coastrek if you are 16 or over. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must be accompanied by your parent or guardian at all times. If your parent or guardian leaves the course or withdraws, then you must too. MOST IMPORTANTLY! As Coastrek is a fundraising event, you must still commit to fundraising with your team.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for registration? Does the team captain pay for registration or do I?
- How do I become a member of my team?
- Why am I not appearing on my team page?
- Can I get a refund if I withdraw registration? Are registration fees refundable?
- I was listed on the Team Vacancies page as an individual, and have now joined a team. How do I remove my name?
- Are there any age restrictions? Can my child/a student participate in Coastrek?
- Where can I get my registration receipt?
- My team captain has paid my registration fee. Do I still need to complete my registration? How do I complete my registration?
- My captain has registered me but I didn't receive my invitation. I am not appearing on my team page.
- How much is the registration fee?