Each Vollie is given a snack during their shift, and those whose shift spans over lunch or dinner will be given a simple meal. If you have any strict dietary requirements or if you don’t think this will be substantial enough, feel free to bring your own snacks along. Also bring along a drink bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day! Coastrek is a cup free event.
Articles in this section
- How do I register to Volunteer?
- How will I know if my application form has been received?
- I've signed up for my volunteer shift, now what do I do?
- Can I bring a friend to volunteer with me? Can we volunteer as a group?
- Will I have training for my volunteer job?
- How do I get to my volunteering shift location/checkpoint?
- What is the difference between a general vollie shift and a marshal shift?
- What happens if I cannot attend my shift?
- Will there be food provided for Volunteers?
- What should I bring to my Volunteer shift?