You do not require training for your pre-event or event day shift. You will however receive a quick brief of your role for the day when you arrive on site. There is also a Volunteer Role fact sheet that you will receive via email in the weeks coming up to event day.
Articles in this section
- How do I register to Volunteer?
- How will I know if my application form has been received?
- I've signed up for my volunteer shift, now what do I do?
- Can I bring a friend to volunteer with me? Can we volunteer as a group?
- Will I have training for my volunteer job?
- How do I get to my volunteering shift location/checkpoint?
- What is the difference between a general vollie shift and a marshal shift?
- What happens if I cannot attend my shift?
- Will there be food provided for Volunteers?
- What should I bring to my Volunteer shift?