You do not require training for your pre-event or event day shift. You will however receive a quick briefing on your role when you arrive at site on event day. There is also a Volunteer Role fact sheet that you will receive via email in the weeks coming up to event day.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my Volunteer shift?
- How do I register to Volunteer?
- I've signed up for my Volunteer shift, now what do I do?
- Can I bring a friend to Volunteer with me? Can we Volunteer as a group?
- Will I have training for my Volunteer role?
- How do I get to my Volunteering shift location/checkpoint?
- What is involved in my Volunteer shift?
- What happens if I cannot attend my Volunteer shift?
- Will there be food provided for Volunteers?
- What should I bring to my Volunteer shift?