You do not require training for your pre-Event or Coastrek Event Day shift. You will, however, receive a quick briefing on your role when you arrive at site on event day. We recommend that you read the Volunteer Handbook that you will receive via email once you have registered online. There is also a Volunteer Site Information sheet that you will receive via email in the weeks coming up to event day.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my Volunteer shift?
- How do I register to Volunteer?
- I've signed up for my Volunteer shift, now what do I do?
- Can I bring a friend to Volunteer with me? Can we Volunteer as a group?
- Will I have training for my Volunteer role?
- How do I get to my Volunteering shift location/checkpoint?
- What is involved in my Volunteer shift?
- What happens if I cannot attend my Volunteer shift?
- Will there be food provided for Volunteers?
- What should I bring to my Volunteer shift?