Once you complete your registration for Coastrek, you will automatically have an online fundraising page on the Coastrek Website.
To access your fundraising page, click the 'Log in' button on the top right hand corner and enter the email and password you used to initially register.
You can use this online fundraising page to get friends, family and colleagues to donate to you. A secure payment gateway allows people to donate via credit card; everyone who donates to your online fundraising page automatically receives a tax-deductible receipt (for donations over $2).
Your fundraising goal will be displayed on your page so everyone can see how close you are to reaching it. Keep an eye on it and encourage people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone!
Try these tips to make the most out of your fundraising page:
- Upload a photo of yourself or your team.
- What does mental health and wellbeing mean to you? Tell people why you’re passionate about taking on Coastrek in support of Beyond Blue.
- Update your fundraising goal. Have you reached your $500 goal? Change it to $600! Ask people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone.
- Make use of the blog section, where you can upload photos and posts telling people about your latest training session or fundraising event.
- Email away! Use our email templates to send to friends, family and colleagues, asking them to donate to your fundraising page.
- Get social. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – they’re all great for getting donations. Use our social media posts to get some inspiration!
- Say thank you. The people who donate to your fundraising page are helping make a lasting difference to mental health in Australia – please thank them for us!
Please let us know if we can help you at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03.9810.6100