Once you complete your registration for Coastrek, you will automatically have an online fundraising page on the Coastrek Website.
To access your fundraising page, click the 'Log in' button on the top right-hand corner and enter the email and password you used to initially register.
Your online fundraising page can be shared with friends, family and colleagues who would like to support you in your fitness and fundraising goal with a tax deductable donation. A secure payment gateway allows people to donate via credit card; everyone who donates to your online fundraising page automatically receives a tax-deductible receipt (for donations over $2).
Your fundraising goal will be displayed on your page so everyone can see how close you are to reaching it. Keep an eye on it and encourage people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone!
Try these tips to make the most out of your fundraising page:
- Set the standard for generosity when you make the first donation. Your family and friends will follow your example when deciding how much to donate.
- What does health and wellbeing mean to you? Tell people why you’re passionate about taking on Coastrek in support of the Heart Foundation.
- Personalise your fundraising page, you can add your profile photo, a personal message and also add photos from your team training. Add something personal to your page today.
- Reach out beyond your inner circle – ask family, friends, colleagues, and your community to donate.
- Get social. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – they’re all great for getting donations. Use our social media posts to get some inspiration!
- Email away! Use our email templates to send to friends, family and colleagues, asking them to donate to your fundraising page.
- Update your fundraising goal. Have you reached your $500 goal? Change it to $600! Ask people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone.
- Remember to thank your donors publicly – tag them in a Facebook or LinkedIn post, or across the table when you are out with friends. The people who donate to your fundraising page are helping make a lasting difference to heart health in Australia – please thank them for us!
Do you need help to get started? The Heart Foundation's fundraising team are here to support you and can be contacted at email@example.com or 1300 083 420.