As this is a fundraising event, the major prizes are awarded by the charity partner to the top fundraisers. Go to the fundraising section of the website for more information on 'rewards'.
There will also be other prizes for Fancy dress and social media competitions.
Official results will be available on the website within 24 hours. All participants who successfully complete their event will receive a Coastrek medal on the day! A digital Team Certificate will be available online after the event. As an Eco-Friendly event, we will not be distributing paper certificates on the day.
While Coastrek is NOT A RACE, we acknowledge & provide certificates to teams who finish fastest in each event category, and who have followed these conditions:
- Start at the correct time with all 4 team members registered;
- Raise a minimum of $500 per team member for the charity partner
- Cross the Timing Strip at each Luv stop as a complete team of 4
- Follow the specified route – as depicted on the digital map
- Finish with the same 4 team members you started with
Note: If you finish with less than 4 people in your team, you can still receive a finish time, medal, and online certificate but you are not eligible for a line honors placing.
Teams will be notified once the results have been confirmed.
We rely on the integrity of each team to participate in the true spirit of Coastrek.