For some events, a shuttle bus is provided from near the finish line (or an accessible transport hub) to your start. These are optional and offer an alternative for you to make things easier.
Team Captains will receive an email 2 weeks prior to the event with a link to book seats on the shuttle bus for the following events:
- Sydney, NSW - 30km, 45km and 60km (from Balgowlah to the start)
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC - 45km and 60km (from Point Nepean to the start lines)
- Sunshine Coast, QLD - 30km, 45km and 60km (from Noosa Heads to the start lines)
- Fleurieu Peninsula, SA - 35km (from Port Elliott Beach to the start)
- Margaret River, WA - 35km (from Prevelly to the start)
You will need to register and pay a small fee to confirm your place on the shuttle bus. More information about getting to your start line is available in your Pocket Guide (access via your dashboard login). Team captains will be sent an email to book seats on shuttles (if required) 2 weeks prior to your event.