For some events, an early morning shuttle bus is provided from an area nearby to the finish line (or an accessible transport hub) to your designated start line. These are optional and offer an alternative for you to make your day easier.
Team Captains will receive an email 2 weeks prior to the event with a link to book seats on the shuttle bus for the following events:
- Sydney, NSW – 50km, 30km and 20km (from Balgowlah bowling club to the start lines)
- Mornington Peninsula, VIC - 50km and 20km (from Point Nepean to the start lines)
- Sunshine Coast, QLD – 50km, 30km and 20km (from Noosa Heads to the start lines)
- Fleurieu Peninsula, SA – 35km and 20km (from Port Elliott Beach to the start lines)
- Margaret River, WA - 35km and 20km (from Dunsborough to the start lines)
You will need to register and pay a small fee to confirm your place on the shuttle bus. More information about getting to your start line is available in your Pocket Guide (access via your dashboard login).
For all other events please make your own way to the start line via public transport, taxi, uber or grab a lift with friends!