Wild Women on Top and Coastrek subscribe to a Leave No Trace policy. This requires all rubbish to be taken out and reminds trekkers to leave only footprints. Please adhere to this and help us keep our coastline as stunningly beautiful as nature intended it! Waste facilities will be available at the Luv Stops and there are plenty of public garbage bins along the route.
Articles in this section
- Will I get a medal?
- Is the event wheelchair accessible?
- How busy do the trails get?
- Will there be bins along the route?
- Should I bring a cup? Is Coastrek a cup free event?
- Where do I get my event bib?
- What admin do I need to complete before Event Day?
- Where can we see the results on the day?
- Are there prizes / rewards? What will I receive?
- What should we do with our rubbish?