Yes, Coastrek is a fitness AND fundraising challenge.
All trekkers commit, at the time of registration, to fund-raise $2,000 (or $500 per team member) for our charity partner, Beyond Blue.
We know that raising $2,000 may sound daunting, but don’t worry – the Beyond Blue Fundraising team is here to help. You’ll receive fundraising tips and ideas to help you reach your goal before the event. If you have any questions or would like to talk through some fundraising ideas with us, give us a ring on 03 9810 6100 or email us at email@example.com.
Try these tips to make the most out of your fundraising page:
- Upload a photo of yourself or your team.
- What does the charity mean to you? Tell people why you’re passionate about taking on Coastrek.
- Update your fundraising goal. Have you reached your $500 goal? Change it to $600! Ask people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone.
- Make use of the blog section, where you can upload photos and posts telling people about your latest training session or fundraising event.
- Email away! Use our email templates to send to friends, family and colleagues, asking them to donate to your fundraising page.
- Get social. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – they’re all great for getting donations. Use our social media posts to get some inspiration!
- Say thank you. The people who donate to your fundraising page are helping make a lasting difference to the lives of others – please thank them for us!