Try these tips to make the most out of your fundraising page:
- Personalise your fundraising page, you can add your profile photo, a personal message and also add photos from your team training. Add something personal to your page today.
- What does health and wellbeing mean to you? Tell people why you’re passionate about taking on Coastrek in support of the Heart Foundation.
- Set the standard for generosity when you make the first donation. Your family and friends will follow your example when deciding how much to donate.
- Reach out beyond your inner circle – ask family, friends, colleagues, and your community to donate.
- Share your fundraising page via personalised emails and your social channels – the more people who know about your goal, the more donations you’re likely to get!
- Update your fundraising goal. Have you reached your $500 goal? Change it to $600! Ask people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone.
- Remember to thank your donors publicly – tag them in a Facebook or LinkedIn post, or across the table when you are out with friends. The people who donate to your fundraising page are helping make a lasting difference to heart health in Australia – please thank them for us!
Alternatively, many trekkers arrange an event and invite friends, family and workmates. The most popular and successful ways include:
- Red Day – ask your colleagues to wear red to work and donate to your fundraising page to support the Heart Foundation.
- Morning or afternoon teas - great to host at home or in the office.
- A picnic in the park - an easy way to entertain kids.
- Trivia night – a night of fun and games and perfect to get the whole team engaged.
- Host a girl’s night in – throw on a chick flick, nail polish and a whole lot of giggles.
Holding a raffle at any type of event can help boost your fundraising.
Our team at Heart Foundation are here to help you at email@example.com or 1300 083 420.