Try these tips to make the most out of your fundraising page:
- Upload a photo of yourself or your team.
- What does mental health and well being mean to you? Tell people why you’re passionate about taking on Coastrek in support of Beyond Blue.
- Update your fundraising goal. Have you reached your $500 goal? Change it to $600! Ask people to help you reach your next fundraising milestone.
- Make use of the blog section, where you can upload photos and posts telling people about your latest training session or fundraising event.
- Email away! Use our email templates to send to friends, family and colleagues, asking them to donate to your fundraising page.
- Get social. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter – they’re all great for getting donations. Use our social media posts to get some inspiration!
- Say thank you. The people who donate to your fundraising page are helping make a lasting difference to mental health in Australia – please thank them for us!
Alternatively, arrange an event and invite your friends, family and workmates.
The most popular and successful ways include: a movie screening, morning or afternoon teas, cocktail parties or high teas, meals, BBQs or sausage sizzles and trivia nights.
Holding a raffle at any type of event can help boost your fundraising.
Our team at Beyond Blue are here to help you at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03.9810.6100.