We want to make sure you have an epic Coastrek experience, so please be sure to pack the following essential gear for your safety and comfort.
- WATER Min 2L, preferably in a hydration pack for frequent sipping and easy access.
- CLOTHING Dress and pack carefully for forecast weather conditions and remoteness of trails.
- FIRST AID ESSENTIALS Blister pack, space blanket in case of emergency, Band-Aids, sunscreen, tape, whistle and heavy weight compression bandage.
- SNAKE BANDAGE 1 per team.
- HEAD TORCH Plus spare batteries.
- MAP At least one team member to download the MAPS.ME app and the Coastrek route. Instructions www.coastrek.com.au. Another team member to have the hard copy map book.
- FOOD/ NUTRITION Organise your own nutritious food to eat along the trail. Coastrek provides small snacks at the Luv Stops.
- TOILET PAPER Enough for your day out. You never know when you need to go! Please follow Leave No Trace etiquette.
- TEAM BIBS Must be worn on the front of your clothes so we don't lose you and you can find yourself in the event photos. (Bibs will be posted to your team captain one week prior to Event Day.)
For more suggestions regarding gear, what to eat and what to wear, have a squiz in your dashboard at the Coastrek Master Checklist as well as the E-Books which are available to download when you log in.
Remember to make use of your Goodie Bag (available through your dashboard) for great discounts on gear you will need.