Compulsory gear you must carry
- Hi-Vis Vest or reflective strips for each team member to be worn near/on roadways and at night/in the dark.
- Water - Minimum 2-litre water carrying capacity - bladder recommended, plus small bottle for electrolytes. Note cups will not be provided - only refill tap stations.
- Food - only very light snacks are provided at Luv Stops so bring more substantial food and especially if you have dietary requirements
- Basic First Aid (e.g. blister pads, band-aids, sunscreen, tape, bandage) + 1 emergency/space blanket per team
- Event bibs worn on front - these will be posted to your team captain one week before the event.
- Head torch (or hand torch) is essential for every trekker + spare batteries, for the start/finish/night walking
- Route Map - Phones with maps.me app and the Coastrek route downloaded
- Recommended: spare toilet paper, ankle gaiters, electrolytes, hiking poles
For more suggestions regarding gear, what to eat, what to wear, etc - check out the E-Books available to download when you login to your dashboard.
Remember to make use of your Goodie Bag (available through your dashboard) for great discounts on gear you will need.