Compulsory gear you must carry
Compulsory gear will be checked at registration
- Hi-Vis Vest with reflective strips for each team member to be worn near/on roadways and at night/in the dark. Check out your goodie bag for a discount offer!
- Minimum 2-litre water carrying capacity - bladder recommended, plus small bottle for electrolytes. Note cups will not be provided - only refill tap stations.
- Food - only light snacks are provided at Luv Stops so bring more substantial food and especially if you have dietary requirements
- Basic First Aid (e.g. blister pads, band-aids, sunscreen, tape, bandage) + 1 emergency/space blanket per team
- Event bibs worn on front - posted to the Team Captain in advance
- Head torch (or hand torch) + spare batteries, for the start/night walking
- Phones with maps.me app and the coastrek route downloaded
- Recommended: spare toilet paper, ankle gaiters, electrolytes, hiking poles
For more suggestions regarding gear, what to eat, what to wear, etc - check out the ebooks available to download when you login to your dashboard.
Remember to make use of your Goodie Bag (available through your dashboard) for great discounts on gear you will need.