If your team changes from when you register, to when you start the actual event, don’t worry. Once a replacement Team Member has been found the Team Captain should:
1. Log in to their Dashboard
2. Select My Team on the left hand navigation bar
3. Under the Team Members tab click on Edit for the team member that is leaving the team
4. IMPORTANT: Tick the 'Replace Team Member' box
5. Tick the box under Invite URL to “Resend email invite" and update the member contact details. Make sure you save the changes
6. The previous Team Member's registration fee will be transferred to the new team member so no additional payment will be required
7. The retiring team member’s fundraising will be added to the team’s general fundraising
*PLEASE NOTE: if a person is registered as the guardian of an underage participant, you will need to jointly withdraw them from the event, as underage participants should always be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
NOTE: If you make online team changes within 6 weeks of your event, you will notice that your team bibs/member names (mailed to your team captain) won't reflect these changes.
For any changes within one week of the event, you will need to come and see us at the Team Changes desk prior to your event.
How can I change the Team Captain?
If your Team Captain changes, please contact us through the HELP button on the website, noting your team name as well as the new captain's name and we will assist you.
If the old team captain is leaving the team and you have the replacement team member's details (name and email address) please email them through too and we will make the changes for you.
Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane event: See Terms & Conditions for details