1. Team Captain registers the team and nominates 3 Team Members (names and email addresses required & all team members must be over 16 on Event Day & the team captain must be over 18).
* PLEASE NOTE: Participants under 18 years of age, must be accompanied by a team member who is a parent or guardian at all times.
2. Team Captain pays their own individual entry fee (non-refundable, non-tax-deductible individual registration). The Team Captain can contact us to request their credit card be charged for ALL the team member registrations, once they have entered the team.
3. Each nominated Team Member receives an email with a link to register online - Nominated team members need to go online and register ASAP to help ensure they receive the current registration fee.
*IMPORTANT: Make sure your team is aware that the entry fee changes during registration. They will be charged the entry fee that is relevant on the day they register - e.g. if they miss the promotional period, they will pay the standard rate, even if the Team Captain registered the team during the promotional period.
4. Each Team Member is required to register themselves and pay an individual entry fee by the designated deadline (2 weeks from the date of the Team Captain's registration). The registration fee for each participant is determined by when they complete the registration process.
*PLEASE NOTE: As per the terms and conditions, the team captain commits to paying the FULL team entry fee (4 team entries) this applies to all unpaid team members or spare team entries. The team captain will be billed for the team entry (i.e. all unpaid entries and/or unpaid team members) 2 weeks from the date that the initial team registration is created by the team captain. An email reminder will be sent to the team captain prior to this fee being charged to the team captain’s credit card.