Your Coastrek program starts the moment you register your team with weeks of supported training, fundraising and fun guaranteed. Registration for Coastrek includes:
- A comprehensive, Coastrek-specific training program created by Wild Women on Top.
- A range of e-books, training guides, nutrition tips and resources.
- Access to our Coastrek Facebook groups and community support.
- Exclusive products, offers and discounts.
- Tops Tips evening in the lead up to your event.
- Fundraising resources and support.
On Event Day, there will be plenty of Woohoo vibes along with:
- Support staff and volunteers at Luv Stops and along the route.
- Bibs and timing strips provided for each team.
- First Aid at every Luv Stop.
- Traffic Management for your safety.
- Clear route marking.
- Official photographers and videographers throughout the route.
- Eco-friendly medals.
- Prosecco and treats at the finish line.
- The Woohoo celebration tent at the finish to help you reflect on what you have achieved!
There are many other behind the scenes costs such as fees levied by the National Parks, council applications, participant newsletters, websites, hosting platforms etc. A big thank you to everyone and everything that goes on behind the scenes.